.

.

Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 3, 2014

Jai Courtney Was Initially Skeptical of Terminator: Genesis

We spoke with rising star Jai Courtney today about his role in the forthcoming Divergent, during which time we also chatted about his next film, Terminator: Genesis, where he plays time-traveling freedom fighter Kyle Reese.

The Aussie native Courtney declined to talk about the specifics of how much this fifth Terminator film will be a reboot as opposed to a straight sequel to the past films -- "There's not a lot I can tell you about in that sense to be honest" -- but he did admit that he was initially leery of the project until he read the script.

Jai Courtney in A Good Day to Die Hard.

Jai Courtney in A Good Day to Die Hard.

"I've always had a bit of skepticism about something being rebooted. I remember when [A Good Day to] Die Hard came around a few years ago, I was like, 'Really? They're gonna make another one?' and then I found myself in it and totally invested in it," he explained. "I think it's healthy to have that [skepticism] because you want it to be something [special], you want to keep that eye for quality sharp."

"But when I read this, I was pretty into it and the story's cool," said Courtney. "It's attached a great cast as well. I think Emilia Clarke's wonderful and she's got a lot of support and stuff behind her. And Jason Clarke as well I'm a big admirer of so, yeah, it's gonna be really cool, man. I'm looking forward to doing that, and running around with Arnie won't be too bad."

Terminator: Genesis begins filming soon in Louisiana under the director of Thor 2's Alan Taylor for a July 1, 2015 release.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét